And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them. Ether 12:27

Monday, November 19, 2012

It's time

Okay.
It's time.
I've given myself way too long.
I have kept myself from progressing
I haven't wanted to be better
I had to much shame,
too much hurt
I failed
I didn't want to try
I forgot who I was
I forgot who I wanted to be.
I'm still fearful of what may come.
But I have learned once
Fear and Hope cannot coexist
My hope will be stronger than my fear.
And i will be strong and ready to fight
Once the dark night comes near
I will be a warrior
and i will win!
because I will fight my battle on my knees

4 comments:

  1. You made me CRY!! :-))) Love it. You ARE a warrior! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing!!! I have certainly been there. Thank you for sharing. You're amazing! Keep it up :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. good people make mistakes. great people make terrible mistakes. When I think of who I am and what my purpose is and what my goals are, I can let go of shame. forgiving ourselves seems tied directly to letting the shackles of shame go. We are beloved daughters of the greatest Father. He values each of us beyond our comprehension. But, He will share that value with you if you ask.

    love, scabs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes we forget. It happens. But that's where friends come in to remind us.

    You are beautiful and wonderful and you're my friend. I love you no matter what, and will always love you no matter what. No matter what. No matter what. No. Matter. What.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin